Our sweet baby Emily turned 2. I can't believe that she was this little and oh so precious! I loved these moments when she would nap with anyone who happened to be holding her at the time!

It has definitely been an exciting year of oops! and adventure. She broke her arm right after she turned 1. It didn't hamper her at all - matter-of-fact, it helped her learn to walk!
Our sweet "Tinkerbell" is such an amazing spirit. With no fear installed, she has helped open OUR eyes to the world around us. She makes us laugh every day and we love her so much!!
"I did it!!" This was the first sentence Emily ever spoke - great motto, huh?
4 comments:
Cute Rae. She is such a beautiful girl. And what a cute baby. It made me so baby hungry. It was really fun to learn more about your sweet little girl. She sounds like a perfect fun happy kid.
Rae, she is adorable! I love her first sentence!!
That is so cute!
such a cute baby. I'm so glad you commented on my blog. I love meeting new people through the blogging world.
Post a Comment