Friday, July 23, 2010

Bath time

Bath time with Carter is really nice.  He is super cute and likes to be in the water.  None of my other kids really liked the bath.  Emily absolutely HATED the bath.  She still hates having her hair washed.  It is a complete screaming fit from beginning to end.  Yuck.

In an effort to get Emily to like being in the tub, I sometimes let her in with Carter so she can see that it is not torture.  See the smile?
Carter loved the bath toys.
And the camera!
Maybe if I let Emily wash his hair I can wash hers without screaming.  It was a no-go.  Doesn't she look like a giant in this picture?

He is absolutely delicious and I love this face!  He was so proud of himself when he learned how to splash!  I hope he continues to love the water.

3 comments:

Roslyn said...

Rae! I had no clue you had a blog. I'm glad you like my recipes. I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy.

Carter is so big now. Hope you and the family are doing well. We miss you guys!

Andrea said...

So cute Rae! I can't believe our babies and how old they are!

Kristi said...

I can't keep my kids out of the tub. They LOVE it! Prune-y and all. The pictures of the kids in the cage are awesome! Can I borrow it sometime? :)