Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cruise 2008, Part 4 - Labadee, Haiti ... finale!!

Here is my final post of the cruise - honestly! It was such a fun trip and I took so many pictures that I couldn't compact it all into one post. Labadee was a beautiful island. It was warm but really windy so we couldn't play in the water or do the zipline. As you can see, we got to practice the zipline but then when we got to the top, they said it was too dangerous so we came back down. A funny thing on the island was the guys selling drinks - they would say "I've got your medication for your vacation!" He said it in a singsong voice so it stuck in your head! Oh well. Hope you enjoyed my drawn out posts of the cruise. It was so fun and we can't wait to go again!

Note: I'm writing this while looking out the window at snow-I needed a pick-me-up.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I didn't even know you had a blog Rae! I hope you don't mind. I figure you see mine so now I will see yours! So cute it looks like you guys are having quite the life!