Monday, March 2, 2009
Lame post - but proof we are alive
I just wanted to let you know that we are still here. Between being sick and rearranging the house (including cleaning it) I only have time to play with the fun backgrounds! Hopefully I am turning over a new leaf and will find stuff to write about in my sleepless life. Speaking of sleepless, does anyone know a great trick to get a sweet 2 year-old to stay asleep through the whole night? My daughter who has always been a great sleeper has decided over the last couple of months to stop sleeping - she was up at 2:30 this morning and has not slept soundly since - aka, Mom and Dad got NO sleep and are on auto pilot! This happens 4-5 nights EVERY WEEK! Please help if you have actually advice that has worked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am happy that you guys are alive and kicking! We have had sickness and craziness going on at our house too!! I love your background too!!
I wish I had advice for your sweet 2 yr old!! Good luck, sweetie!!
As you know I am no expert on 2 year olds and sleeping. But I will check back to see if you came up with anything, or if anyone has a good idea. Also its nice that you are back. I thought you might have deserted your blog!
Post a Comment