Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ethan's preschool graduation



My sweet Ethan graduated from preschool this week. It is a bittersweet moment. Sad because my buddy is growing up and moving on - happy because I don't have to pay for it anymore!! The blond teacher is Ms. Jeanna - WONDERFUL!! The brunette is Ms. Heather. She is fabulous too! I am going to miss these ladies - they do a great job with the kids.

I just wanted to post a picture of the Future Mrs. Ethan. She is a doll!!! I'll let you know the date when we get closer! ;)

They sang a bunch of funny songs that I had to get pictures of. This was the "Tootie Ta" (spelling?) So great! If you haven't seen a bunch of kids doing this song, you are definitely missing out!





This is a picture of Ethan - I am positive he is contemplating his next move in life and future goals (besides the Mrs. in the picture above!!)
Good job Buddy! We love you and are so proud of you!

3 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I love blog hacking glad you found me and now I know your link.

Andrea said...

I totally bet he was thinking of his girl! That looks so fun Rae! I miss preschool! I have to say I was a bit jealous of those teachers!

j- said...

He's really cute!! I love your engagement announcement you are so funny!!

I love "tootie ta" too!! Dalton's pre school class sang it ;loud and proud and he was so mortified he sat against the wall and didn't want to participate in the other parts... He got over it... eventually...