Thursday, June 11, 2009

Subtle doesn't work

So I thought I was being clever by announcing our bouncing baby boy by just changing my background, but apparently not! Kaylee got it! We are expecting our boy in September (23rd due date). So now we have a good blend - 3 boys and 2 girls. We're excited and getting ready for him. So much to do, so much to do.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I got it and have been needing to email you. I just wasn't sure which color of baby you were getting :)

Anyway I figured it out, but just in case I was wrong I sure didn't want to post a comment on your blog.

Congrats. Again we will have babies at the same time!

j- said...

Rae Garn!! I didn't even know you were pregnant!! I guess I've got to "see" you more often!! What a great mix for you guys and how fun for you all- I hope your pregnancy goes by quickly and is uneventful!!

Congratulations!!

Mary said...

Yay! Another boy! Congrats! Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks. We are going to take the Renaissance Festival and Denver Zoo by storm with a crowd the size of ours.