Saturday, May 23, 2009

What to do with a Sharpie?

Emily cleared this question right up for us. We had been so confused previously!
All this while Justin was sitting by just watching her. Please don't judge us at church, it still hasn't come all the way off! You can enlarge to get the full detail of the bottom one. She marked her feet, legs and arms in stripes.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Why would anyone judge you, and why at church? I know you keep up with me, so I just have to say this is perfectly normal in my house!

j- said...

Ohh!! Poor you!! How long did it stay on?

Rae said...

She was multi-colored for just over a week. I tried everything to get it to come off. This is pretty common for her - she is our coloring kid (I hope she never turns to cutting, I'd hate to lose her hair!)