Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kaylee

Okay, so it's a few days late, but I wanted to share with everybody one of the loves of my life. This girl is a whorlwind (sp?) of emotions. She can be on the highest high one minute and the next she is pretty sure the world is coming to an end. She is drama to a T. Kaylee is one of the most caring people I know. She wants to make sure new people in her life feel welcomed - like she has known them forever. Her goal in life is to make enough money so she can help all the poor people in the world. And the giant pandas, can't forget them! She loves children (have you heard, she turned 11 on Aug. 31st and she can babysit. Call her. Really!) Kaylee is a definite "tween" - she loves playing make believe and trying on make-up and a million different outfits.

What I love about her is how confident she is. She knows who she is and loves it. She loves to excel in all that she does in school and the Church. She was baptized 3 years ago today and is still proud of her decision. Kaylee loves to learn about everything around her and is an awesome student.

I love this little girl with all my heart and I am excited to see who she grows up to be (not rushing anything)!


3 comments:

Nancy said...

What a sweet post! Where'e the tween picture with the side ponytail, lipstick & leg warmers? Oh wait a minute... that was the tweens of yesteryear!!

Nicole said...

You didn't mention that she gives away her hair as soon as it's long enough. That's one of MY favorite things about Kaylee. And she makes me laugh. And she practices the piano. :)

Andrea said...

She has always been like that, and I think she takes after her mom. I have always thought of you like that. I can't believe she is 11