We had our pinewood derby a few weeks ago and Justin and Ethan both got to do a car. They were lucky because last year Randy was really busy during the pinewood derby and wasn't able to help. I am not very good at the whole thing. Justin's car last year was a basic blue and had coins glued all over it to make weight! It was terrible and he was sad. What do I know? I was pregnant and trying to keep 4 kids out of trouble with the race officials!

This year was different. Randy was able to help them a lot more and things went a whole lot better! Justin came in 2nd! Ethan did really well and almost placed. He wasn't happy because he didn't get a medal. We told him he has 2 years to get ready for his real derby so these are just practice runs!

Good job Team Garn Boys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment