Friday, March 26, 2010

DADicure Salon

Kaylee introduced Emily to nail polish last Saturday. After Emily's bath Sunday morning, she noticed some of the paint was chipping off. So, who did she go to fix it? Why, Dad of course!! He definitely has a careful touch! If he's too good he might end up doing all of our nails! Welcome to the Dadicure salon!

Post edit: Emily has had her nails done before by Kaylee and me. What I meant was Kaylee reintroduced Emily to nail polish for the season. She was so excited to join Kaylee in all the fun!

3 comments:

Jen said...

And he is SO good he even paints nails in a white shirt and tie. What could be more awesome than that?!?!

Ashlee Garn said...

OH OH! Me next! I wish I could post a picture with this comment...it's a picture of Ashtyn painting Terry's nails pink and purple! It was AWESOME! :)

Andrea said...

Love it, Love it, Love it