Carter has started eating solid foods. It's going pretty good. He seems to like all the food he has tried.

Here he is trying rice cereal for the first time. He likes cereal. The only problem is when he eats rice cereal or oatmeal he breaks out. I'm going to give him a break from that stuff for a few weeks.

Here he is with sweet potatoes. Loved them! Matter of fact, he loved them so much that he kept eating them and over ate and then spit everything back up. What a joy!

He reminds me so much of Emily when he pulls this face. I'll have to find some pictures of her this age so you can compare.

More sweet potatoes. Yummy!!

So happy to be eating real food!!
2 comments:
Weren't we just taking his newborn pictures like...yesterday!? :)
I have to admit we didn't have the same reaction to solids. At our house we still make horrible faces while trying them. This does give me hope!
Post a Comment