Randy and I decided we should get a new pig so that we can retire old pig to a shelf. When New Pig came in the mail, I couldn't wait to give it to her. She was so excited and loved them both.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
A Tale of Two Pigs
We have a tradition in our family that whenever a baby is born, all the kids receive a new stuffed animal. When Emily was born, she received her prized pink pig. As anyone who knows us has witnessed, Pig goes EVERYWHERE with our family. This pig could not be more loved even if it were a real live pig. Being so loved has led to many, many hours in a hot washing machine. I know it doesn't look like it, but it's true. It is truly loved.
Randy and I decided we should get a new pig so that we can retire old pig to a shelf. When New Pig came in the mail, I couldn't wait to give it to her. She was so excited and loved them both.
Here she is so happy because now she has 2 pigs. How lucky could she be?
Randy and I decided we should get a new pig so that we can retire old pig to a shelf. When New Pig came in the mail, I couldn't wait to give it to her. She was so excited and loved them both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boy that pig sure looks loved. Let me know how the replacement works out. My sister did the same thing for her little girl and she wouldn't touch it.
Post a Comment