Just in case there are any icebergs in the Caribbean
Goodbye, Miami - see you in a week!

These last 2 pictures are our waiters. Maureen is from Jamaica and a spitfire! Jtindera is from India and is funny. He was very reserved at first, but then when he found out we liked jokes he couldn't stop. A lot of fun every night!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Cruise 2008, Part 1
So I have some really awesome pictures of our cruise. I love my digital camera. Remember when you had 10 rolls of film and you were so scared to take a picture because a better one may be coming up soon so don't waste a shot on THAT. Well, no more! I took soooo many pictures on our cruise - if you want to see them all you will have to make an appointment to see them (that is, after I print them and put them in an album - no, not scrapbook, album.) This first post is about ship happenings. There was a lot to do, but crazy enough, we mostly just walked and walked and walked (familiar tune stuck in your head now, huh?) around the ship watching all the people that think it's ok to wear the WRONG bathing suit for your body type. Oh yeah, if you ever feel self conscious wearing a bathing suit, go on a cruise and put those worries behind!
This is a picture over Galveston, Texas. Gorgeous sunset. It was sad to think that there used to be a lot of houses along the coast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish! I am really jealous!
Post a Comment