Wednesday, October 29, 2008
He's eight, he's great, he's....
The mighty Justin!!! My sweet boy turned 8 yesterday and man do I love him!
He is so curious in life - ask him to figure something out and he will plug away until he's got it. He has life figured out at such a tender age - play now, work can be done another day. He has these amazing green eyes and gorgeous, unruly, curly hair that he wishes would just lay flat. I love that he is Randy's buddy and protector of his family.
Only he is allowed to tease his siblings - anyone else had better WATCH OUT!! I am excited to see what the future holds for such a brilliant master-mind.
He is taking a HUGE step in the right direction by choosing to get baptized on Saturday, November 1st. Way to go buddy- you are a great example to many. We love you so much and are glad you came to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pics!! What a great post about the birthday boy!
Hey, I need your address- my cousin is having a "pink party" for me- the second weekend in November, and I'd love if you can come- email me
macedone@comcast.net
Post a Comment