Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cruise 2008, Part 2 - St. Maarten

So here is beautiful St. Maarten. My favorite part of this trip was seeing more of this awesome world that Heavenly Father created. It is so amazing how lucky we were to see this island. It was very hot and humid but the sights were worth it. We did some shopping and then we were off to snuba and snorkel. Once I get those pictures developed off my water camera I will try to scan and post them. I hope I get to come back to this beautiful island and see more of it.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

RAE! You stinker. When did you start a blog? And it's so cute! I'm glad you and Randy were able to go on such a beautiful vacation.

Rae said...

I started in September - right before the cruise! I can't resist peer pressure. Besides, I'm not great at scrapbooking so this was an easy way to get my pictures down with some explanation!